Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So much has happened...

I don't even know where to begin.

Things are going great in our house. I'm headed back to work next month for 2 days a week. The Munchkin will be in daycare, but I'm not anxious about it at all. Hubby's aunt has a daycare in her house and will be taking extra special care of my little monster.

He's nine months old now, almost nine and a half! I don't even know where all that time went. As a mom you hear those comments from other moms all the time and think, "Ha! some days feel like an eternity, there's no way time is going to fly by", but it does.

I have so many stories to tell! A dozen or so posts that I've been writing in my head for the past couple of months. The most important one being the hardest of course. It's a long story, so I'll try to get it up in a few shorter posts over the next few days. Then hopefully we can all get back to our normal ranting and boasting about our lives :P

No comments: