Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's all ridiculous

I have been trying for the past two weeks to blog, however blogger has decided that I don't exist, except for when I do. Make sense? No, not to me either, which is the very reason for the rant!

In other news, I'm sick. Not the sniffles and tea kind. More like the throat replacement, nose disownment, lie in bed and moan all day kind. My poor husband. Actually, all I did yesterday was lie on the couch and watch season three of Gilmore Girls. I don't think we've discussed my TV watching habits yet, so now seems as good a time as any.

I seldom watch series while they are running. I just don't see the logic in racing home after youth only to realize that I have missed the first ten minutes of Grey's Anatomy, which will always be when they reveal the issue the entire episode will revolve around and will not mention again, however allude to constantly throughout the entire episode leaving me in a state of panic and confusion.

No, I don't follow series during the season. I prefer to wait until the end of the season and catch them on DVD. The only problem with that is the stupid cliffhanger endings! They make me want to rush home after youth to catch the season premier just so that I know who goes home with McDreamy.

So, even better than seasons on DVD......Series on DVD. I have found that patience (in some areas) pays off. I caught a few episodes of Gilmore Girls many years ago and it was instant infatuation. I knew, however, that it was not meant to be ( not having a TV of my own at the time really solidified that observation). Now, the series is over ( tear ) and I have seasons one through 5 in my filthy little hands. This way I will know who takes Rory to prom as soon as I want, or which college she goes to, or if Lorelei ever actually follows through with a man. See, no waiting. Sigh, what a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You blogged! I am so happy! I do a little dance and anticipate the moment when we shall meet again! (achem Christmas sometime between the days of the 14th and the 28th). Love!

Heather