Thursday, January 10, 2008

In Review

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?

I got married... never done that before

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I didn't make any last year. Didn't make any this year either.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Nope, no new babies!

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Yes.

5. What countries did you visit?

I went to Mexico for the first time ever. And to the US for the billionth time..

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007

Have? A house. But that's going to have to wait till 2012 I think.

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

May 5 - My wedding day :) How cheesy am I??

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Graduating!! Even though I refused to participate in the ceremony. (It was full of one- year- certificate wielding 19 year olds)

9. What was your biggest failure?

Letting my attitude sour over poor working conditions.

10. What was the best thing you bought?

My Car!! My pretty Fiji Blue Baby!

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Mark- he's growing into one heck of a man.

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?

The friend who showed up high to our wedding...

13. What song will always remind you of 2007?

I Believe In A Thing Called Love- The Darkness

14. What do you wish you’d done more of?

A lot of things. I wish I had spent more time loving on people. Dancing. Praying.

15. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Worrying. Being frustrated.

16. Did you fall in love in 2007

Yes. With Layla our pretty little puppy.

17. What was your favorite TV program?

Oh gosh, I don't know! How I met your Mother, Heroes, Smallville, Gilmore Girls....

18. What was the best book you read?

Ahh Just one!! Not possible. The Traveler by John Twelve Hawkes, Any of the Dean Koontz or J.D. Robb books I read.

19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?

Slowing down long enough to enjoy it.

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007

If it fits, I'll wear it.

21. What kept you sane?

My Hubby, My Short Buddy (got me through the wedding!) And being able to laugh at myself.

22. Who did you miss?

My hubby- every two week trip he was on. Plus a plethora of friends I didn't make enough time for.

23. Who was the best new person you met?

Um. Steven. One of the coolest guys I know. I bet he doesn't even know it.

24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2007

I don't wanna.

No comments: