Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Monday

Fun Monday is being hosted by Jan.


The subject is walls. We all have walls of some sort. What I want to hear about and see, if you're going to show off your amazing photo skills, is what is on your walls, what color are your walls, what is special about them, what is your favorite or least favorite, is it inside or outside. You get the idea, let's show and tell about walls.

Since I'm blogging from work today, you get to see my office walls. While they aren't all that interesting I have some fun stuff. In the next few months there will be a complete overhaul of the walls in my office. My sister-in-law and I are going to be painting! Then they will be pretty and a little more reflective of my personality. In the meantime my office walls are a yucky beige with brown trim here and there. I have tried to spice it up with a little of me, but even that looks drab in here!




This is a picture I got from IKEA, which I love. Unfortunately I sit with my back to it all day long.

I got this in Italy almost 10 years ago now. It has followed me from my bedroom in my parents house, to my dorm room, and now to my office.
My other pretty picture desperately needs a frame. It is my calming photo and my husband hates it, therefore it has found a home in my office.
My bulletin board. Don't you just love all that order? ha!
The Calendar... still in May.
So that's my office, just about every boring inch of it. Once I have re-decorated I will post new pictures!

No comments: