Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The List

I'm going to assume that my blogging capabilities are not where they need to be for x365. But.. I'm going to do it anyways. It will be 365 posts, just in as many days as it takes. sSometimes there will be more than one in a day, and other times I may go a week with out one. Oh well.

Last week I told you about the lists we made when I was working at the video store. As embarrassing as this may be, I'm going to share my old guy list. What's the point of having a blog if you aren't going to embarrass yourself every once in a while. Gosh I love anonymity.

So, without further adieu... My List! ( In no particular order)

- Steven Tyler ( Aerosmith) ..remember, no criticizing!!
- Harrison Ford ( Indiana Jones)
- Richard Gere ( Pretty Woman)
- John Travolta ( Saturday Night Fever)
- Johnny Depp ( But only when he's cleaned up)
- Peirce Brosnan ( 007)
- Bruce Willis ( Armageddon)
- Kurt Russell ( Backdraft)
- Charlie Sheen ( Two and a Half Men)
- Robert Redford ( Up Close and Personal)

Ok, so now all of you need to tell me who your is on your older man or older women list!

No comments: