Friday, June 13, 2008

Things people do when they think you aren't looking.

I find, being a natural observer, I see a great many things I don't think I'm supposed to. Some people do very strange things when they think no one is looking.

The other day I arrived early to pick up an order at the Dragon Fort. I have a book I leave in my car, as I have a habit of arriving places quite a bit early. As I sat there reading I noticed a man parked a few cars behind me. He was trimming his nose hair in the rear view mirror. All I could think about was where the hair was going. All over the center console and into his coffee cup? Yum.

Then there was the cashier at the gas station who had obviously not bought underwear in the correct size. She spent her shift er.. shifting them back to their original position, where they would remain for mere seconds before the process would start all over again.

A lesson to the masses....When you think no one is looking, check again.

No comments: