Friday, May 30, 2008

Do I have what it takes?

I'm sure many of you have heard of the x365. It's this blogging challenge thing. You are supposed to write a short blog (with a word limit) about a different person you've met for 365 days. The word limit is supposed to have some sort of significance to you, like your age for example. Looking at my commitment level as it stands now, I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. Instead, I think I'm going to try and do one or two a week.... so like x52 or x104. we'll see how it goes. First, I'm going to try and come up with that many people to write about and post that, then I'll be forced to follow through 'cause everyone is going to want to know what I have to say about them. On second thought... maybe that's not the best idea.

For the past few days I've been trying to decide how I feel about this time of year. The weather can't seem to make up it's mind, so it keeps me on my toes. At work it feels like we coming down the final stretch... and I love it! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I do. It's just that since I started this 'new' job I've felt like I just can't catch up. Every week I am just managing to get the work done, and I'm the kind of person who likes to plan ahead. The middle school program is going smoothly, and I've managed to make some plans for next year already. It's KIDstuf that freaks me out! There is a lot of work to go into the set and the organization of it, but we're getting there.

This is what the stage looks like now. Any suggestions on what I can add to it? Or things I can change. It's a kids program, so I like to keep it bright and happy. We're going to expand the stage out to the side, and I'm going to add a bookshelf that acts as a secret entrance! Oh, and that cupcake looking picture frame, is actually a window. It's gonna have a slide coming out of it for next season. So what do you think?



We're going to see Indiana Jones tonight, so I'll let you all know what I think in the next few days. When I used to work at the video store, all the staff members would come up with lists. The girls would have lists of : Old Man Crushes, Actors your significant-other would allow you a one-night-stand with, and other girls you'd go for if you were a guy. I know, we had a lot time on our hands. Anyways, Harrison Ford was in my top five old man crushes. Number one was the older man that owned the IGA next door. The Hubby was a little weirded out by that one, and I guess there were all supposed to be celebrity crushes. Oooh, I'm going to post my lists!

No comments: