Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So, yesterday was more or less the best day ever!

I started off the day by sleeping in until 9am!! 9am people! It was beautiful. I sent the hubby off to work ( yes, he starts late, slacker) and took my time showering and getting ready to go out. I ran a few errands, grabbed a good coffee and enjoyed the rest of my morning. At 2 in the afternoon I went to pick the Hubby up from work for the surprise! We went to the European Day Spa for a massage ( best ever!) and then a pedicire ( have have pink toes, with a little white flower). The whole treatment took 2 1/2 hours! (Even Hubby liked the whole thing!) That was time and money well spent. And we're going back next month for some special deal to help training the newbies.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about my trip to get coffee. I pulled up to Starbucks, and as I was getting out of my car I notices something in the window of the store next door. I went right in (EB games) and bought Mario Kart for Wii!!! I have been waiting for this game and didn't even realize it had come out!

So back to my story. We came home from our spa day and played a few rounds of Mario Kart. Then we went to our favorite sushi place for dinner, and it was amazing! Way more than we could eat. After dinner was the movie, Iron Man! I was a little skeptical going into it, but man was it good! It had all the elements of a super hero / comic book movie. There was the typical action, suspense, love story and some pretty good humor. I was pleased. Oh, and if you plan to see it still, make sure you stay until the end of the credits. It's a short little thing, but worth it. We finished off our adventure with a pair of brownie Iced Caps at Tim Horton's, and then headed back home for more Mario Kart. We were up until almost 1:30... which wasn't so good for me this morning. But I survived as you can see.

No comments: