Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anger and Frustration

So, I'm using this new program at work to go with my awesome new computer. This program will eventually make my days significantly easier. In the meantime, it's driving me crazy!!! There is always a learning curve when you start to use a new software, and it's not even that difficult. The frustrating part is that I need to master it by Sunday!! Yeah, so that's what I did all day today, and that's what I'll be doing for the majority of tomorrow.

My super talented sister may be moving to Japan in October because, well, she's amazing. She's a pastry chef currently specializing in Chocolate art... I know, I wish I were her. Anyways, she's being more or less recruited to go to Tokyo on a year contract to work with some famous chef. She's pretty pumped.

Layla is being a brat and frustrating me, so I'm off.

No comments: