Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ebay Addict

Hi, my name is Jacki, and I'm an eBay-aholic.

I discovered eBay a few years ago and it fueled my ever expanding shoe collection. I would go on every so often and scroll through the cool heels and sneakers to see if there was anything unique in my size. (Obviously I ALWAYS found something).

Now eBay has become the very best way to shop for The Munchkin. I mean they have everything! I loooove Paul Frank stuff, but find it really hard to find in Canada. If I do find it, it costs an arm and a leg! Not so on eBay! And Jeans! In store baby jeans cost more than mine do! Not so with eBay! Baby shoes are lame, and the fun ones are hard to find. Not so on eBay! You get the idea.

Another plus with shopping on eBay... I get packages in the mail ;)

No comments: