Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shopping Spree!

It was my birthday just over a month ago, and I got some birthday money with the strict instructions not to spend it on Hubby or The Munchkin. Hard to do, yes, but I managed! Cool Auntie and I took The Munchkin for a day with the girls. We drove half an hour away to the nearest not-so-lame mall and wandered aimlessly for a while. I'm between sizes at the moment. I used to be just barely in plus sizes, but since The Munchkin has come into the world I've lost a bunch of weight and the plus size section does not work anymore. The average store in the mall carries my size, however they aren't exactly flattering to the new 'mommy shape'. Cool Auntie was looking for nice jeans, a never ending search.

We stopped for lunch and then left the mall empty handed. Sad face. But all hope was not lost! We still had Old Navy to rummage through. I pink puffy heart Old Navy. I always seem to find something, no matter what size I am. I was a kid in a candy store. And even though Auntie Cool was suuure she wouldn't find anything.... *cue angels singing* Jeans were procured! They were the most perfect jeans ever.

Oh, and I found a plethora of things. Jeans, hoodies, a waffle shirt, some nice cami's... and I snuck in a couple shirts for the Munchkin! I feel spoiled and I kind of like it! My favorite purchase. It is so warm, bring on the cold!

No comments: