Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

It was the Munchkins first Halloween and he was a Dinosaur! We decided to go over to Nana and Granddad's for dinner and candy dispersion. Uncle Red manned the door and ooohed and aahhed at all the trick or treaters. Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to see the Munchkin in his costume and chat it up with Hubby's parents for a little bit.

We have a friend that lived fairly close to Nana and Granddad, so the Munchkin got to go trick or treating for the first time. I can't wait until he's older and can enjoy it! We looked forward to Halloween for months. Maybe that's because it's my mom's second favorite holiday. Our house had almost as many decorations at Halloween as at Christmas. I always had the best costumes too. My mother was a master seamstress, so anything I wanted to be was turned into a reality.



Isn't he an adorable Dino?

I promised Hubby I'd keep his face out of this blog, so expect more blank squares in the future.

No comments: