Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And then?

I've been looking at buying a new car for a few months now. We're just waiting till it is financially wise to do so. We may have waited too long :( The car I want is the Civic Sedan, in FIJI BLUE. You know what? The 2008 model does not come in FIJI BLUE! So either I pray that a 2007 model in FIJI BLUE is still available, or i sacrifice my desire for an attractive vehicle. I might as well get a yaris or an echo! My heart is breaking...

On another note, the vote has been postponed....by a day. Apparently the moderator is unavailable as are some other very important people. I think I can handle it..... I hope I can. So far everyting has been very encouraging. The staff are fantastic, and the people I met on Sunday are great. I just hope they feel the same way about me.

Layla is staring at me from accross the room begging me to let her into the bedroom so she can go to bed. I want to sleep in tomorrow, just a little, so I'm keeping her up a little longer. This isn't cruelty is it? I have to go to day 3 of puppy training with out my hubby tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. There is this woman who brings her St. Bernard puppy, well that's what she tells us anyways, I'm pretty sure it's a baby bear or something. In any case, this woman makes no effort to control her dog. The dog is big, granted, but you are bigger lady!! This dog, tiny ( I know, i rolled my eyes too) has taken an interest in Layla. He likes to put her head in his mouth. Yup, the whole thing. So I'm trying to wrestle playfull "tiny" off of my 10 pound pug and she pretends to look the other way. I'm looking at her like "HELLO??? this is your drool machine here!! Deal with it please!" I finally manage to pluck my dogs head from his enormous jaws and he promptly steals Layla's toy. Likley because his owner brought nothing for him. She looks at me and says "It's okay, he can have it." I'm sorry, but I'm not really worried about your dogs welfare at this point. Layla and I made a fantastic team thought. She pranced infront of him long enough to get his attention while I quickly grabbed the newly forgotten toy...dripping with foreign dog drool. I am moving to the other side of the room this week.

As is common in many brave women, I am terrified of spiders. My husband finds this unfortunatly comical. He will come and kill the spider, providing that it "causes a direct threat", I believe that was the phrase he used. Fine, in the mean time I have my own spider killer....or eater anyways, for the ones that simply bother me by their very existence. She's had her head enveloped by a St. Bernard, I've gained confidence in her spider hunting skills. There is one less spider in my office tonight :)

three things:
1. My Spider Hunter
2. 5 more days till my love returns from NY
3. 13 DAYS!!!!

No comments: