Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My First Comment

Thank you Christine :)

So today is day two of puppy training. We signed up for an eight week puppy training course through petsmart. So far it's great. The first class the trainer did a lot of talking and all 4 dogs got a little restless, but by the end of the class we had little Layla trained to "look" whenever we wanted. Food is an amazing motivator. I can't wait to get to all the good stuff, like "sit" "roll over" " shut-up" and any other jems they've got. She seems to like it too, she's the only girl in the class and it's funny how all the other dogs seem to be distracted by her very presence.

I'm meeting with the core leadership team ( slash elders) on Friday morning so that they can give the go ahead on the candidating process. They also have me taking a personallity profile... I love doing those things! (But don't tell, I don't want to look like a total nerd, I am trying to get the job...) The entire staff has taken them so they want me to have mine done already if I get to join the team :) They've set a date for the vote now, September 30th. I'll try and remember to let my public ( that's you ) know how it goes asap, I know you'll be on the edge of your seat waiting to find out. I'm pretty much going to go crazy by then. I'm invited to a few events between now and then so that the congregation can get to know me bofore deciding my fate. It will also give me the opportunity to check them out a little bit. In any case, things are moving along just swell.

Three things:
1. Puppy Training
2. Home made hamburgers
3. Brandon's trip has been shortened to 6 days!

No comments: