Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

I'm a good wife. I'm just putting that out there.

There wasn't one specific thing I wanted to get my hubby for Christmas this year. I had a whole bunch of ideas for smaller things, but no big ticket item. Instead, I decided to do the 12 days of Christmas for him. The presents get a little bigger and a little better each day. We have something like 4 family Christmas events this year, so it turns out to be more that 12 presents....but that's what wives are for :) I have had so much fun shopping for him this year! The last package arrived today, the Christmas morning gift, and I'm so excited! It is exactly what I thought it would be!

By the way, I'm sick again! The second time in less than a month. Unless this is some sort of flashback to the original sickness....but it doesn't feel like it.

OOoo, more good news! I found cute Christmas tins for all my baking! I've been keeping them in rubbermaids up until now. But now is the time to start giving away all the yummies! So I have something like 8 tins in a bunch of different sizes to give to people.

That is all.

3 Things:
1. I am just about done my Christmas Shopping!
2. I have a great job, with great people
3. I'm reading a really good book :)

No comments: