Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Time

I realize this is the second post in an hour, but I remember a picture that I have been wanting to put up, and dang it, I'm going to!

I've said how much I like Christmas right? And how I love Christmas Baking? Good. So then you won't be surprised when I tell you that I have already tried 5 different recipes this season. All new too. I have been bringing them to work and testing them out on the Sr. High pastor. So far so good!
Also, we have decorated the tree, aaaand wrapped ALL our presents! I was a little nervous about putting up the tree, fearing that Layla would have it down within minutes. It has been up for almost two weeks now, and she has shown almost no interest in it. Then I was afraid to put the present underneath, she loves to chew on all thing cardboard, or anything with corners. Again, she has barely even noticed! I realize that as I post this, she will likely discover an interest in all things Christmas.

In any case, she's got the Christmas spirit, See?

No comments: