Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cookie Exchange

I love to bake, I'm sure I've told you that before. I've always wanted to do a Christmas Cookie exchange but have never had enough time. It's a lot of work making 6+ dozen cookies. This year, being on maternity leave, I knew I'd be able to get some baking done, so I put the offer out there and had 8 people interested! A few people had to back out due to some reason or other, but in the end there was 6 of us in the exchange. We all did our baking and then met at my house Sunday afternoon to hang out and munch on some cheese dip (unbelievable dip mmMmm).
At the end of the day we each took home 6 dozen amazing cookies! No bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal, chocolate peppermint sandwiches, sugar cookies (those were mine!), lemon wreaths, carrot apple shortbread and black forest cookies. Sooooo good!

No comments: