Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Imagine Kids Book

For the year before The Munchkin was born I worked at a photography studio. They are unbelievable artists, and I love what they do. I was the admin assistant, although I should have been called the production assistant. I did all the printing, framing etc, with a little but of answering phone call and e-mails. Shortly after I started they came up with a fabulous project. They do amazing child photography, and decided to make a book dedicated to it. All the session fees were donated to Matthew's House . Each child had a page in the book, and were invited to the book release party as VIP's.

The book release party was this past weekend and the Munchkin and I were invited to go. There was a red carpet for all the VIP's, and each child had their picture taken with their page in the book. It was so much fun to meet all the kids who's pictures I had worked with all year.

The Munchkin was pretty cute too.

No comments: